Vexxhost Sucks

Vexxhost is a hosting service where I have hosted my web site for a year. My web site is about

Business Directory for Turkish companies.

On August 4th my site went down for some misconfiguration of a recovery completed a few days

earlier.

I contacted Vexxhost for help. I submitted a Ticket: #FIF-852-11311and received an auto-response

that they had received my request for help.

It took them quiet a while to extract my website from their back up. Finally when it was done, still

they failed to recover my website.

When I warned them that I will launch complaints about vexxhost if they failed to solve the issue.

They come up with a reply that 'We have exhausted all to resolve this issue. We have restored it

from the backup you have provided and did all the things possible to get this resolved but

unfortunately the issue has to be checked by your developer. We have worked with our senior

technician and has done all your request regarding the restoration. This is beyond our scope of

support and tried all we can to assist you on this.'

However the issue has got nothing to do with the developers. On 2 occasions I warned them while

recovering my website, they have failed to restore 50 odd tables from the MySQL database, which is

one of the reasons of webpage not loading.

After 9 days, I now launch my complaint for this hosting company.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar